The Handsam E-Training Centre
Train your staff easily
Handsam's specialist health & safety, compliance and support E-Training package provides unlimited access to over 20 online training videos, resources and assessments. Training every member of staff quickly and cost-effectively means safety standards and governance in schools will be improved and managers can monitor training delivery easily.
One fixed price provides all your staff with 24/7 access to the training modules, accommodating busy school schedules without the need for supply teachers or using precious inset time.
How does it work?
It's simple, quick and effective. So much so that we even do much of the set-up work for you. You’ll be up and running in no time!
- Provide us with a list of staff and their email addresses.
- Your Training Manager receives online training to show them how to assign training courses to relevant staff.
- Staff members receive alerts and click on links to log in and take courses.
- Completed training is recorded in the Handsam system and the next refresher training is automatically set, so your training manager only has to monitor staff progress rather than get caught up in endless admin.
New Courses for 2022/23
In light of the new academic year, Handsam has been conducting some major updates to e-training courses.
The updated e-training courses are:
- Safeguarding Children
- Forms of Abuse
- GDPR - Data Protection
- Health and Safety Induction for Staff
- KCSiE - Confirmation of Reading for All Staff
- KCSiE - Confirmation of Reading for Governors
- Coping with Stress
- Managing Stress
The new e-training courses are:
- Managing Curriculum Contractors
All of these courses are now available in the Handsam E-training Centre. For more information on each of these courses, please visit the page Updated E-training Courses 2022.
Please note: the Safeguarding Children course is undergoing updates and will be available by the end of September 2022.
Contact us on 03332 070737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
The benefits of online training
- Cost Effective
- Up to Date Training
- Record Keeping
- Automated Reminders
- 24/7 Access
- Peace of Mind
Visit our dedicated E-Training Centre website at www.etrainingcentre.org for full details of the available courses.
Popular courses include:
- Managing and Administering Medicines
- Fire Safety in Schools
- Manual Handling
- COVID-19 Hygiene
- Classroom Risk Assessment
- Display Screen Equipment
- GDPR and Data Protection
- Stress at work
...and many more.
NEW ADDITION FOR NOV 2021:
Cyber Security (NCSC training for school staff)
This 35-minute video is produced by the National Cyber Security Centre and is aimed at all school staff so they can understand their duties, the challenges and how to address them in terms of managing online security.